On this page, you find all press releases regarding tool- and mold-making. Please note that we publish most press releases in German only. Those press releases that are available in English are tagged with a small UK flag.
You don't want to miss any further news? Subscribe to our press mailing list.
- Tool- and mold-making work group celebrates 20th anniversary
- The future of tool- and mold-making: New conference for developers and users
- Cross wedge rolling saves 20 percent material
- Forging companies can reduce costs by choosing the ideal batch size
New forging procedure reduces the burr percentage from 54 to 7 percent
- Working committee on tool manufacturing to discuss medical engineering at its next meeting on 13th June 2013
- Mold and tool making: Artificial intelligence based software can help to reduce time necessary to construct progressive dies and calculate costs.
- Working committee for tool manufacturing celebrates its 15th anniversary on 28 June, 2012.
- The construction of tools for injection molding is time-consuming and expensive. Through a method by which the positioning of tempering channels can be automated, IPH research engineers give support.
- Intelligent forging tools: IPH research engineers investigate a sensor-less monitoring system that detects rejections directly after forming, thus at an early stage in the process chain.
- At EuroBLECH 2010, the world’s leading trade fair of the sheet metal processing industry, IPH exhibits a new multifunctional tool for punching, welding and separating – all in one process.
Love at first sight: IPH presents the electronic tool log Elektra at the 2010 CeBIT
- IPH project engineer Dominic Gruss has been awarded one of the winners of the project prizes 2010 by the European Research Association for Sheet Metal Working (EFB e.V.).