On this page, you find all press releases regarding tool- and mold-making. Please note that we publish most press releases in German only. Those press releases that are available in English are tagged with a small UK flag.
You don't want to miss any further news? Subscribe to our press mailing list.
- Tool- and Mold-Making Industry network for tool and mold making celebrates 25th anniversary
- Forming technology, Tool- and Mold-Making Forecast instead of estimate: How long will the forging tool last?
- Forming technology, Tool- and Mold-Making Avoiding tinsel burrs: IPH and Otto Fuchs develop sealing concept
- Tool- and Mold-Making Modern personnel management in tool and mould making
- Tool- and Mold-Making IPH gives orientation in massiv forming
- Tool- and Mold-Making Inhomogeneous heating shall shorten forcing process
- Tool- and Mold-Making Clarity for the industry: scientists determine durability of slide tools
- Tool- and Mold-Making Tool- and mold-making work group celebrates 20th anniversary
- Tool- and Mold-Making The future of tool- and mold-making: New conference for developers and users
- Tool- and Mold-Making Cross wedge rolling saves 20 percent material
- Tool- and Mold-Making Forging companies can reduce costs by choosing the ideal batch size
Tool- and Mold-Making
New forging procedure reduces the burr percentage from 54 to 7 percent
- Industry 4.0, Tool- and Mold-Making Data Mining helps in saving energy
- Tool- and Mold-Making Working committee on tool manufacturing to discuss medical engineering at its next meeting on 13th June 2013
- Tool- and Mold-Making, Artificial Intelligence Mold and tool making: Artificial intelligence based software can help to reduce time necessary to construct progressive dies and calculate costs.
- Tool- and Mold-Making Working committee for tool manufacturing celebrates its 15th anniversary on 28 June, 2012.
- Tool- and Mold-Making The construction of tools for injection molding is time-consuming and expensive. Through a method by which the positioning of tempering channels can be automated, IPH research engineers give support.
- Industry 4.0, Tool- and Mold-Making Intelligent forging tools: IPH research engineers investigate a sensor-less monitoring system that detects rejections directly after forming, thus at an early stage in the process chain.
- Tool- and Mold-Making At EuroBLECH 2010, the world’s leading trade fair of the sheet metal processing industry, IPH exhibits a new multifunctional tool for punching, welding and separating – all in one process.
Tool- and Mold-Making
Love at first sight: IPH presents the electronic tool log Elektra at the 2010 CeBIT
- Tool- and Mold-Making IPH project engineer Dominic Gruss has been awarded one of the winners of the project prizes 2010 by the European Research Association for Sheet Metal Working (EFB e.V.).